Sunday, July 18, 2010

Put on the whole armor of God Ephesians 3:11-17


This past week at Vacation Bible School, I participated in teaching and facilitating the teen males group about "Putting on the full armor of God"(Ephesians 6:11-17). It was really refreshing to my spirit to see young men ask and desire to learn about how our sin has separated us from God's love and plan for our lives (Romans 3:23), and how Jesus died on the old rugged cross to die for every sin we ever committed, while we were still wrapped up in sin(Romans 5:8). The big picture of what they learned was that Satan is the Great Deceiver and he makes sin look so splendorous. However, if we put on the belt of truth, breastplate of righteousness, shield of faith, shoes of the Gospel of Peace, the Helmet of Salvation, and the Sword of the Spirit (essentially the whole armor of God), we can stand against the schemes of the devil(Ephesians 6:11).

I love when the Lord uses me to do His work and His will for His kingdom. I feel so anointed each an everyday because I know whose I am and who I am working for. All the Glory belongs to our Father God in Heaven! I pray that God blesses my brothers and sisters in Christ above and beyond what they can ask or think. In Jesus name!

No comments: