Friday, July 23, 2010

Blessed to Be A Blessing to Others


God continues to use me each and every day. I am highly excited about the work He has done through and in me to be a blessing others. My days seem that much better even in the midst of the enemy's temptations and attacks. I love you God for being everything to me, and anointing and entrusting me with the ability to minister to others through music. Every time I sound my trumpet or sing a song in praise and worship, I think about Your name getting all the glory and all the honor it truly deserves.

While reading Matthew 25: 34-40, I couldn't help but think of the anointing God has place in me. God blesses us to be a blessing to others. For when we bless others, we do this unto Christ Jesus! Oh Jesus, Precious Jesus!!! Next time you see someone that has a need, and you can meet that need, please do so, because you are doing it for Christ! When we know who we are working for, the work is that much more important, and it holds a certain priority in our lives. God showed love for us by sending His one and only Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for our sins. Essentially, what to really take from that is how deep that love was, because in Roman 5:8, the Apostle Paul states that, "But God commandeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us". So as we see someone in need, and you can meet that need, no matter if you know them or not, treat them like you want to be treated, and more importantly, how you would treat, Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Be Blessed!

No comments: